Monday 27 October 2014

13 Days of Halloween- Witching Hour

What would Halloween be without a witch? The witch I have used today is Betty's Boo-doir Halloween range- Witchy Mrs Boo. I needed to make her pop off the page for this project and so I chose to make a layered 'window' card using layers of acetate and foam tape. Each layer has pieces added to it to create a background such as a fence and flying bats.

 
I then attached the frame to card to make an easel card. The flourishes I had in my stash did not match the colours I had used on my card so these were coloured with Copics.
All paper and embellishments were distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
Thank you for stopping by and looking at my creations.
You will find lots of Halloween inspiration over at:
where there are brilliant entries from everyone participating in The Princess of Halloween Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation!!! Love the colors you have used for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! Gorgeous paper, and love those bats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete