Monday 1 June 2015

Stampotique ATC Swaps

Hi everyone, I have had a weekend of catching up on some of my other projects as the Simply Betty Stamps Design Team has unfortunately disbanded. My posts have tended to be purely those images for a while so I thought I would share some of my other arty makes for this year. The first of these are some ATCs that I have made for the last three swaps at Stampotique. For each swap we make two different people an ATC. It is great fun getting a surprise from another part of the world.
 
 
My first swap with the group was on the theme 'Nursery Rhymes' I used Copic markers, Distress Stains, Black Memento Ink and White Gel Pen to them.

 
This swap got everyone thinking. It was called 'Switcheroo'. We had to cut up different stamped images and create a new image using the parts. The first one was my favourite- a mixture of human body and bee body parts. Lucky I found some stripy legs! I stencilled the honeycomb background and added Stickles to the wings.
 
 
This swap was called 'Photo Bomb'. I used foam tape on both of these ATCs to get one image to be in the foreground and make the other appear in the distance.
The swap I have finished this weekend is a Shiny/Metallic swap. I will reveal these when the swap is over. I can hardly wait for my ATCs to arrive from other artists!
If you like the idea of joining these swaps visit the Stampotique Facebook Page and click on Events. I hope some of you join in the fun...the more the merrier!
Thanks for stopping by, Jackie



1 comment:

  1. Right here we now have the replica watches that shows the actual several hours within 24-hour structure using a eye-port from 12 o'clock. I'm really unsure I know associated with any kind of rolex replica sale of the character that choose the 24-hour as opposed to 12-hour structure since it demands a level larger disk to put all of the numbers upon. After that arrives the actual add-on from rolex replica sale that obviously increases since the operating mere seconds sign. The actual motion within the replica watches uk includes a energy book sign onto it, that is noticeable with the back from replica watches. Once again, I really value the actual addition associated with energy book indications upon by hand injury replica watches uk as well as concur which putting all of them about the motion is actually in most cases your best option.

    ReplyDelete