Friday 16 October 2015

Use a Die Cut Challenge- Polkadoodles


  • I am happily making some special Christmas Cards using the Work and Play 5- Festive Hollybobs collection. It has been school holidays here and so I had a bit more time up my sleeve to get out my Copics and colour. The great thing about the collections at Polkadoodles is that if you don't have much time you can just print off the image in colour.
The digi image today is Hollybobs Skater. All of the papers, the sentiment and the bow are also from the collection. This was my first time of using the bows but you just cut out the pieces, I inked the edges and then assemble with a few dots of glue.


I used the Tim Holtz Sizzlits Snowflake set of dies on this card and added Bo Bunny gems and some Waterfall Stickles.

Copic Colours Used:
Skin: E50, E11, R02
Hair: E35, E37, E79
Scarf: G46, YG11, YG45, B91, B95, B97
Dress: R20, R17, R14, E09
Ear Muffs: W2, Y23, E53, W4

I hope you get time over the next week to hav e some fun with your dies and join the Polkadoodles Challenge. I look forward to seeing everyone else's wonderful creations.
Happy crafting, Jackie x

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination-  Always Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations- Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. fab card and love all those snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and those snowflakes are fabulous! TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and lots of detail.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the muted tones on this. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jackie thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love your image choice and those pretty papers and embellishments. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue DT. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card love the beautifully coloured image and large snowflakes---Thank you for joining us at Crafting With An Attitude
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete