Sunday 12 June 2016

If Dogs Could Talk- Bizzy Becs

The Taylored Expressions die and stamp set "If Dogs Could Talk" arrived in my mail box a few weeks ago and I had a chance to play with them over the weekend. I really love all the different expressions you can add to the dog. I think I will have to make up a card using each one. This is my first time of using Taylored Expressions stamps and I have to say they stamp beautifully with a nice clear image. Bec has a great range of these in her store at terrific prices.
I used Poppy Stamps "Celebrations Balloons" Dies and Die-Namics "Instaframe" die on my card.
The images were stamped with Black Archival Ink and coloured with Copic markers.
I lifted the frame up and some of the balloons using double sided foam tape. 


I hope I have given you some inspiration!
Have you entered Bizzy Bec's Monthly Challenge yet? 
Happy crafting, Jackie x

I am entering my card into the following challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment